Thursday, October 6, 2011

glitter is glamorous

The warmth of summer hasn't entirely left and already my mom has asked me to create a list of what I want for Christmas. I feel that the older I get the harder it is to think of Christmas gift ideas. I really need a coffee table/ottoman like this one.

But its hard to pick it out for someone else & then transport it across two states. So I need to think on a smaller scale.

These glitter flats are sweet and feminine but not to gaudy with glitter that they can't be worn to work with some grey slacks.

 You can always use more cardigans. They are one of the most versatile wardrobe pieces ever. You can wear then with jeans, a skirt, slacks - hmm... they don't really go with sweat pants though, but yoga pants might work. Cardigans also allow you to incorporate belts, a fun accessory.
Vera B's fall Safari Sunset pattern incorporates a combination of colors that I think can carry you through every season. It's not too bright for winter, but not too drab for spring.

Finally, glitter polish! Not the most professional manicure option, but the glitter is so lovely. There are some fun ways to use glitter polish too. I want to try a french tip and an ombre effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment