Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wreath Wrap Up

Fall is officially upon me & as I break out my brown leather boots, I have the urge to spruce up my apartment door with a beautiful wreath. Thanks to Pinterest, I came up with some inspiring images that seem like pretty easy to remake after a trip to Michael's for some supplies.

The lace ribbon on this wreath steps up the elegance of the felt "feathers". 

Once again felt is fabulous when cut into a scallop design held with a satin ribbon.



The letter is a great way to personalize this wreath. It might make a unique house warming gift. The teal is such a fun color & reminds me of a robin's egg.

Peacocks are fabulous!



I love the look of the letter wrapped with twine. Just by switching the colors to a blue base, for example, this wreath can be used for spring instead. Hanging letters from ribbon would be a cute idea for spelling out "E-A-T" above the dinner room table.

No comments:

Post a Comment